or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Eco friendly wool wash enriched with lanolin and natural essential oils. This is a no-rinse formula perfect for handwashing your favourite woollens.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 2 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static which prevents pilling. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Perfect for washing your wool nappy covers as it will help replenish lanolin a little each wash, making your nappy covers work longer between lanolin treatments and the Eucalyptus and Lavender will keep them smelling great.
How to use: Fill basin with lukewarm water, add Eucalan 1tsp per 4L of water, squeeze article gently, soak for 15 mins, gently squeeze to remove excess moisture, press article in a towel and dry flat. No need to rinse! Can also be used in your machine in the wool/delicate cycle with cold water.
You can cut back water use by at least 50% using Eucalan. The lanolin in Eucalan and the essential oils used in the product act as natural fabric softeners and help prevent static cling which helps prevent pilling. The essential oils deter moths. Using Eucalan will help your woollen clothing last the test of time.
Fragrance: Scentless, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Grapefruit (new!)
Sizes: 100mls, 500mls (comes with a pump dispenser)
Usage *5mls/1tsp per 4L of water per wash - more for heavily soiled clothing.
Made in Canada by Eucalan Inc.
Some eco-friendly laundry tips from Eucalan:
Did you know automatic washing machines account for about 20% of our total indoor water use?
* Run your washer and dryer at night to ease hydro and water burdens
* Make it a full load or adjust the water level to the amount of laundry
* Spot clean items that are not otherwise dirty (Use Eucalan's spot cleaning stain treating towelettes!)
* Handwash instead of machine wash with Eucalan
* Pre-treat stains ASAP and let sit for 10 min. prior to laundering
* Using warm or cold water rather than hot
* Add a few drops of Eucalan instead of a fabric conditioner/softener to the rinse water - this avoids build-up that occurs with other fabric softeners (this works especially well on bath towels/bedding - Lavender is the best - it calms and induces sound sleep.
Eucalan Ingredient List: